Wednesday, April 11, 2012

It's been to long

Dear Reader,

Life has been a bit crazy. There are days when you wish things were different and there are days when you cannot wait to move on to the next phase in life. No matter what phase in life you are in there is always room for improvement and change. The hard part is when you miss what you had and there is no going back. You know you cannot go back because it was more insane in those days then it is now. What do you do? How do you move forward? The questions begin to mount. Desperation is in your heart, your heart hangs in the balance.
Which way do you turn? What do you do? Do you try to make things right again and return to the insanity? Do you move in a different direction? I choose my sanity even though it means my heart will be destroyed. I have lived in pain for quite some time now. It will be quite a while before I am able to feel for anyone else again.

How do you get around these circumstances? If there is anyone who can answer please let me know. 


Sincerely,
Mark

1 comment:

  1. Don't spread lies about me, you only make yourself look bad. Oh, and why don't you tell everyone what YOU'VE done, instead of making up things about me? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete